At the Empire Room Dallas, we take the safety and health of our guests, our staff and vendors seriously. We follow all guidelines given by the CDC/FDA for the special events industry so that we can continue to provide exceptional experiences for ALL of our guests and team members. We will continually navigate this fluid situation and will also continue to be proactive to find the best practices to serve you and ensure a safe/clean environment.
Staff Member Safety Measures: Our Team is committed to providing a safe & healthy environment for all our guests and vendor partners.
- Team members are wearing masks and gloves in all public and private spaces at our venue
- Team members are required to wash their hands upon entering the building and throughout their shifts using Food Service grade anti-bacterial soap and hot water
- Team members who have been exposed to illness or show symptoms of illness will not be permitted on the premises.
- Team Members are required to complete our company Covid-19 safety training course which educates them on covid-19 facts and the new safety measures now in place for our events.
Enhanced Cleaning, Sanitation and Disinfecting Processes: In addition to our current rigorous cleaning and sanitation practices, we are now taking these additional steps to enhance our processes.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at the entrance of our venue. In addition, each reception/event will include a hand sanitizer station.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing will be performed on frequently touched areas throughout the event. Examples include door knobs, light switches, hard horizontal surfaces.
- Foot door handles will be added to door wherever possible so guest do not need to use their hands.
Social Distancing: We want to ensure you and your guests can celebrate safely while maintaining the recommended social distancing measures.
- We have outlined each event’s guest count capacity, and created floor plans based on the current Executive order protocols by spacing the tables 6’ apart with 6 chairs at each table.
- For our ceremony sites with chairs, we are spacing out the rows to adhere to alternating rows protocol.
- We have vendor partners that are available to provide live streaming services for those who cannot attend. Ask us for details!
- We will have signage in regards to social distancing and safe hygiene displayed throughout the venue
- We will be adding floor graphics to promote safe social distancing including the bar, buffets, food stations and restrooms.
- We will schedule a food service attendant to serve food to your guests from the buffets and food stations
Outdoor Patio; The Empire Room has a functional covered patio with beautiful flower beds adjacent to the venue.
- 6,000 sq feet of space with ample patio furniture and removable shade screen.
- Two service windows from the venue to the patio can be used for bar and/or food service.
- Separate entrances from our adjacent private parking lot and from Leslie Street.