Have you had a chance to visit our Dallas wedding venue? When you stop by, you’ll notice the thing we love most about our venue: flexibility. Our open concept allows for weddings of any variety, whether your style is more modern industrial or boho chic. Today, we’ve collected a few items that make a gorgeous collection for a soft, romantic wedding. Add these décor touches to our space, and you’ll transform The Empire Room into a customized romantic wedding venue (with ease!):
- Lush Florals: We’re dreaming of peonies in full bloom and oversized roses, gathered up with cotton ribbons in elegant colors. From reception centerpieces to the wedding aisle itself, all aspects of the venue can take on a romantic feel with soft flower arrangements. Romantic petals strewn down the aisle or at the foot of your sweetheart table add a delicate touch throughout.
- Candles: A staple of any romantic theme, candles set the mood for love in the air. Add twinkling votives to your tablescapes, or pillar candles to a cake table display. For added drama, use string lights overhead to set an ephemeral tone.
- Lighting: Candles aren’t the only romantic lighting choice! We love seeing what our brides use to illuminate the venue… whether chandeliers that make a statement, or subtle lanterns, lighting goes a long way in bringing your theme together.
- Soft Fabrics: Any venue becomes instantly softer with the addition of fabric draping in a few key areas. Consider draping soft fabric in elegant hues behind the site of your vows. Or, choose dramatically romantic table linens—let them drape and gather onto the floor to create a luscious feel. Ask your event designer where you can place these fabrics and you’ll be sure to have a romantic setting guests will never forget.
- Personal Touches: The real key to a romantic wedding is including personal touches of romance. Tell guests your love story with décor details that speak to a romance all your own. This is the true key to any romantic theme, and guests will enjoy getting to know the newlywed couple!
Add these five easy items to our location, and you’ll have a romantic wedding venue that will make your guests swoon. We love seeing new décor ideas brides bring to our venue, and we’d be honored to host your wedding of any theme. Stop by to take a look at our venue and dream up a uniquely customized wedding. We look forward to hearing about your plans for the big day!