Downtown Dallas Venue
Are you wondering what you need on your website for your wedding at our downtown Dallas venue? Wedding websites are the new normal. Whether you use them for guests to RSVP for all of the events, or just for the information that guests need and want, they are a staple. What really needs to be on your wedding website, though? We’re here to let you know everything that you need to add to your site!
- Photos – Make sure to add all of your favorite engagement photos to your website! Everyone wants to look through them, so don’t feel like you should only add a couple. You can also add a “through the years” photo section. This would document your whole journey together in photos.
- Most wedding websites include an optional countdown page. Use it! It adds to the website and the excitement. At the very least, your own excitement of seeing a countdown.
- Stories – Everyone wants to know all of the stories; how you met, the proposal, and everything in between. Rather than having to answer all of those questions to each guest on the day of, add them to your website! You can even have the story of how you met be through both of your eyes rather than a one off general story.
- Travel Info – Include where to stay, especially if you have blocks of rooms reserved in a hotel. You can add a section to let guests know how to get around, whether that be through Uber or public transportation. You can also include what to do around Dallas for your guests! Let them know your favorite places to hang out and eat while they’re in town.
- Lastly, add your weekend’s schedule to the website! There’s multiple websites that you can create multiple events, so add anything from your rehearsal to your ceremony to a farewell brunch to the site!