Dallas Fort Worth Wedding Venue | The Empire Room
Recently engaged? Congratulations! We’re excited to meet 2017’s engaged couples and help them create a dream wedding day here at The Empire Room.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, a little extra love is in the air. What’s on your list for your fiancé this year? No need to stress about finding the perfect gift; we’ve got you covered with a Valentine’s gift guide for engaged couples:
- The Mrs. Box: she’s sporting a gorgeous sparkly ring—why not give her a beautiful place to store it? The Mrs. Box is a major trend this season, and it’s easy to see why. With selections in every color, you can find the perfect hue to suit her style.
- Stylish Luggage: traveling for your honeymoon? Surprise her with a new luggage set or leather tote bag, perfect for the airport. Even better? Have it monogrammed with her new initials.
- Reasons I Want to Marry You Journal: give her a romantic gift from the heart with BHLDN’s sweet leather journals. Fill in a few pages; we have no doubt she’ll swoon for this sentimental present!
- Mark and Graham Catchall: before long, he’ll have a wedding band in need of a safe storage spot. Gift him a leather catchall, perfect for holding keys and wedding band overnight. Personalized with his initials, it’s sure to be a hit.
- Tie Clip: will he be wearing a tie at your ceremony? Have a custom tie clip engraved in anticipation of the big day. Feel free to include a new tie to go along with it!
- Dopp Kit: before the honeymoon, upgrade his travel style with a new dopp kit. Whether you opt for a versatile canvas bag, or a luxe leather kit—he’ll appreciate the new travel accessory.
What’s on your wishlist? No matter what you gift to your sweetheart, enjoy this time together as an engaged couple. The best present is your undivided attention; set wedding planning aside for a bit, and enjoy a romantic evening for two. After you’ve had time to relax and unwind with a wonderful Valentine’s Day, you’ll be recharged and ready to handle all those wedding to-do’s.
We hope you’ll visit our Dallas Fort Worth wedding venue as you envision the big day! We’d be happy to show you around and answer any questions. Just contact us to schedule an appointment. Happy Valentine’s Day!