Recently engaged? Congratulations! We are so excited to see our newsfeeds filling up with happy couples and stunning diamonds. We know there are a million things on a modern bride’s wedding checklist, but there’s one you should consider taking care of soon: asking your bridesmaids! Among all the other top-priority to-dos, this one is an absolute must because it makes every other task a little bit easier. Gathering up your loved ones—whether sisters, cousins, or friends—is the perfect way to kick off the planning process and ensure you have a team of helpers at your disposal moving forward. They can accompany you to your DFW wedding venue tour, ooh and ahh over your dress, and give moral support wherever needed. Plus, asking your girls is fun!
Here are our top favorite notecards for popping the question to your bridesmaids:
- Rifle Paper Co (via Paper Source): One of our all-time favorite cards. With a floral design and brush lettering, this note will make a sweet surprise for your bridesmaids.
- Mean Girls inspired card (Paper Tie Affair on Etsy): For a more humorous approach, you can’t go wrong with a dose of Regina George. “First of all, you’re like, really pretty!”… “Second, will you be my bridesmaid?”
- Pretty rose-gold foil (Starboard Press on Etsy) Simple but sweet, we’re loving these gold-foiled cards that make an elegant statement to any recipient.
- Balloon cards (Not on the High Street): Get creative by asking your girls with a balloon! Customizable by color, these sure make a fun treat in the mailbox. You’re More than a Guest so Please Say Yes.
- Floral Freebies: That’s right, free! It’s hard to go astray with a free printable option. Lia Griffith blew us away with these cute digital downloads.
- Beautiful bridesmaids (BHLDN): What’s not to love about blush tones and watercolor? Check out these gorgeous cards from Anthropologie’s bridal line, BHLDN:
- Finally, who doesn’t love a little Kate Spade? Add some polka dot sparkle to your bridesmaids’ day with this sophisticated set from Kate Spade herself:
Whether you send your note cards via snail mail, include them in gift boxes (pop the question with by popping a mini bottle of bubbly!), or have all your maids-to-be open them together over brunch, a personalized note card will make every bridesmaid feel acknowledged and special.
Which note cards did you choose? We can’t wait to hear all about it! Stop by our DFW wedding venue and fill us in on all the details.