It’s been awhile since we rounded up top Dallas attractions for our brides and grooms… but Dallas is always brimming with new restaurants to try, bars to check out, and interesting attractions that can’t be found anywhere else. There’s something for everyone around here! When you book a downtown Dallas wedding venue, be sure to fill your guests in on the city’s latest attractions. They’re guaranteed to have a phenomenal time—at your wedding, and all weekend long. Take a look at a few of our favorite spots.
Things to do near your downtown Dallas wedding:
- Trinity Groves: located in convenient proximity to our downtown Dallas wedding venue, Trinity Groves is packed with fun things to do. Drive across the river to check out Four Corners Brewing Co‘s local beers and Off-Site Kitchen‘s gourmet burgers. Or, pick up a sweet treat with Kate Weiser’s designer chocolate or Cake Bar’s delectable confections. You can’t go wrong exploring this trendy Dallas neighborhood.
- Perot Museum: also located near our downtown Dallas wedding venue, the world-famous Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens a world of adventure for kids and adults alike. Plus, it’s a fun way to keep cool during the hot summer months.
- DMA: while you’re near the Arts District, hop on over to the Dallas Museum of Art for a free (yep, totally free!) afternoon of art and culture. With an expansive permanent collection and stellar seasonal exhibits, the DMA is an excellent way to spend the day.
- Bowlounge: looking for something a little more interactive? Visit the nearby Design District to play a few lanes in a laid back bar atmosphere at Bowlounge. We’d have to recommend a classic White Russian in this Big Lebowski-inspired venue.
- Community Beer: just a few streets over from our downtown Dallas wedding venue, Community Beer is an award-winning local brewery with weekly Saturday tours. Grab a keepsake pint glass and taste some of Dallas’s seasonal brews.
This is only the tip of the iceberg; however, it’s easy to find more attractions! Our city is packed with fun things to do, whether you’re new to town or a born-and-raised Dallasite. If you’re getting married in Dallas, we hope you’ll tour our venue and see what it has to offer. Its proximity to on-trend Dallas attractions is just one benefit. We’d love to give you a tour so you can see why our space is a top Dallas wedding venue.
Last, don’t forget to read our post on making the most of your downtown Dallas wedding venue. These tips and tricks ensure guests have a great time at your wedding, and in our favorite city!