Best Dallas Wedding Venue
Are you trying to decide what the best Dallas wedding venue is? We are proud to say that the best Dallas Wedding Venue is The Empire Room in Dallas located downtown Dallas on Riverfront Boulevard.
- The Empire Room is a versatile venue that is best known for our ability to host any event. From weddings to corporate events to social events, we do not stray from accommodating anything! Our space can even accommodate vehicles, so bring your car shows and your mobile bar carts.
- Since our space is a fully blank canvas, you have the ability to keep it as minimal or as lavish as you would like. We have kept it this way so that you can decorate the venue to your taste, not ours!
- We also have a large, versatile patio with the perfect view of downtown Dallas! This will make your guests say wow, and your pictures stand out for years to come. Our patio area is also ready to be decorated to your standards and in your event’s theme.
- For a standing cocktail reception we can host up to 595 people in our venue. For a seated dinner with a dance floor, we can host up to 400! This allowed for everyone to be invited and no one to be left out of your occasion because there wasn’t enough space.
- Lastly, we love our in-hour caterer, Gil’s Elegant Catering, and our in-house AV, Astounding Sounds & Lighting. They are phenomenal for any event and allows you to not have to worry about finding two of the vendors on your list of vendors!
The Empire Room in the Design District is the best Dallas venue because of all of this, and more. Contact us to talk about hosting your next event at our versatile event space!