Downtown Dallas Venue
Now that you have found your downtown Dallas venue, its time for engagement pictures! Engagement pictures are something special that you will look back on forever. You’ll be reminded of the giddy happiness that you had looking down at your ring for the entire first month, and how much you loved planning your wedding with your fiancé. When you’re thinking about locations for your engagement shoot, you’ll want to consider exactly the vibe that you are wanting.
- For a manicured nature look, go to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. There is a fee to get in, but you will get beautiful pictures in a lush garden filled with trees and flowers. An added bonus to this is if you go here on a date later on, you’ll always be reminded of the engagement session you had here.
- Another outdoor location is White Rock Lake. Much less manicured than the Arboretum, White rock Lake boasts amazing views of the lake and greenery. Get on the trail and walk around to all of the amazing photo spots. On top of greenery, there are plenty of piers to take pictures on, too.
- Our last suggestion for an outdoor shoot is the Cedar Hill Nature Preserve. It is a little out of the way, but so worth it! You’ll be surrounded in forest, hills, and green. You can even bring clothes to hike in once you’re done with your pictures.
- If you are wanting more of a city feel, go to Deep Ellum! There are murals everywhere and beautiful views of Dallas from Main Street. You will get incredibly unique pictures here.
- Another great city location is the Bishop Arts District! Located in the heart of Oak Cliff, this is a quaint area with lots of color, murals, brick, and older buildings.
- Our last city location is Downtown Dallas, of course! Go to the Thanksgiving Square area, Klyde Warren, and everywhere in between for more industrial, but beautiful engagement pictures.