The Empire Room Venue
Are you trying to figure out how to display your seating chart at The Empire Room venue? There are so many options, some DIY, some you have to buy. We have compiled and wanted to share our favorite seating chart ideas with you for inspiration!
- Use twine and a clothespin to hang each name up. Guests find their name and take their card that will guide them where to sit. You could even add a small, dried flower to the clothespins for guests to take home with them and use as a wedding keepsake.
- Use engraved lucite to show your guests where to sit. This is a great option for the minimalist couple or even a formal wedding. It will be unique and see-through, so no matter where you put it, it won’t really be in the way.
- Find an old window at an antique store and prop it up on a painting easel! Write everyone’s names and tables on it and you have the perfect rustic seating chart for your wedding. If you need to use more than one, it is so easy to do, as well!
- If you’re a sports fan, do a bracket style seating arrangement, with each “winner” just being the next table up. Organize this into tables on the bracket and it will work out perfectly. This is a unique and fun option for you to do if you are having a more casual wedding.
- Are you and your fiancé music lovers? Have a showcase of albums, with each album being a table. A fun thing that you can do with this is have the artist’s most popular song play for each table when it is their turn to get their food! Everyone will love this idea and have so much fun with it.