There are so many little things you can do to express your appreciation and love, and when it comes to wedding favors, there are quite a few possibilities. Succulents in jars and seeds to grow flowers are indeed lovely ideas, but useful wedding favors that people can eat or use right away are more worthy of praise. Think of some of these ideas as mini care packages for your guests that will help ensure comfortable, relaxing, safe travels back home after celebrating your big day.
- Sunglasses and SPF 50: To help beat the hot Texas summer heat, a pair of sunglasses that have your wedding slogan on them along with some SPF will insure tan lines, not sunburns.
- The super snack pack: Display an assortment of chilled, customized, bottled sodas alongside special made wedding koozies, and a healthy granola bar for your guests on the go.
- Mini champagne bottles: For keepsakes and especially if your guests aren’t driving back that evening and everyone is staying in the same hotel, have these chilled and ready to keep the celebration going a little bit longer into the night.
- USB flash drives: For the tech lovers that may need to share files or have some extra storage space, flash drives are very handy indeed. 4 GB flash drives start around $5 at Wal-Mart.
- Decorative candy boxes: Tied up with satin ribbon or your own personal pick, an assortment of chocolate truffles in a little box is simple, sweet, delectable, and just right to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- A post-wedding relaxation kit: Combine spa-worthy, travel size eucalyptus or lavender scented lotion, cleansing makeup removal towelettes, and a back scratcher together in a care package that refreshes and awakens the senses.